Monday, December 10, 2012

Wrap Up

It's Monday. I love Mondays. Well, since I quit my job a year ago, I love Mondays :)

I especially love MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Mondays. It's a group of women that generally meet twice a month to socialize, learn, craft and fellowship.

This morning, I laughed so hard I cried. Twice. We have such a good group and this morning, everyone seemed to be firing on all cylinders. It was so much fun.

We also got to make these wooden Nativity blocks:


During MOPS, Ryan goes into the daycare center at the church. He gets to play, read, and learn all about Baby Jesus.

After MOPS, we met up with Craig for lunch (which is actually a more rare event that I'd like to admit). At lunch, RJ knew *exactly* who each of the blocks represented. He even had Joseph do some "baby Yoga," as he called it :)


For MOPS today, we sorta recreated our own version of Oprah's Favorite Things. We each brought something that is a favorite of ours which cost less than $5. We put it in a brown lunch sack and then stood in a big circle. During a story which Julie read, every time she said "left" or "right," we had to hand the bag we were holding to the person on our left or right. By the end of the story, our bags had traveled about 45 people down from us. I bought a plastic see thru cup with a straw (since I own like a million of them, they are clearly one of my favorite things).

This was someone's favorite thing that I got:


This is also one of MY favorite things, so I was thrilled to receive this in my bag.

We also picked up our pictures that were taken during the Mommy & Me Christmas party last week:

Isn't he so handsome?

I absolutely love this kid.
See why I love Mondays? Good food, good friends, laughing until I cry, lunch with the hubs.....

1 comment: